OOTD: BIRTHDAY IN PARIS

Ph: Roel van Tienen
dress - H&M trend, bag - Mango, slip-ons - H&M

Buy less clothes is a promiss to myself I never keep. Live with less is an idealism which I pursue, but I always find myself eating another luxury pastry or looking for another item to make my wardrobe complete.

So when I bumped in to this cobalt blue oversized beauty it didn't took long to find an excuse. I'm going to Paris. On my birthday. There I definitely need a new dress for!
And so it goes. I loved wearing it, strolling the streets of this beautiful city (btw, those slip-ons are the perfect strolling shoes!). The pictures are taken at Cimetière du Père-Lachais, where we visited Jim Morrison's grave (more pics soon on the blog!). As a big fan, we couldn't skip that. Roel was even playing The Doors at our first date at his house and I texted my mom: 'Wow... he really is the guy for me. He's playing The Doors!'
Come on baby light me fire!

How do you like my new dress?  And have you ever been at Cimetière du Père-Lachais? 







Populaire posts