OOTD: OVERSIZED

Ph: Roel van Tienen
skirt - Monki, blouse - Mango, flipflops - Haviana's, sunnies - H&M

When the weather is this hot, I don't wanna wear anything else on my feet than my Haviana's. Luckily I found this great pair in Colombia last year. Black and white, to go with.. well.. everything in my closet! My hair is unruly with weather like this. A little bit like in Colombia as well. Messy hair, don't care!
Today I'm wearing a new oversized white blouse which I bought on sale at Mango. It's one I could wear everyday. Casual with grey skinny jeans, or to style down a pencil skirt. Or with a dressy skirt, like today. I love the marble print!
So, what are you wearing during a heatwave like this? And I know it's early, 2 more workdays.. but any plans for the weekend? I will be at Damaris Festival in Amsterdam! Who else is going?






Populaire posts