ELINE'S MOODBOARD: WHITE LIES

Hi,
My name is Eline and I’m one of the guestbloggers on the blog of my good friend Linda. Over the years I’ve been collecting images on the internet. Images which inspire me on my personal style, home decoration, delicious recipes and words that touch me. I’m a pinahololic, so to say. Pinterest is the perfect platform for me to collect all my inspiration. My own moodboards inspire me every day. From now on I will share the pictures and words that inspired me on pinterest and a lot of blogs in a monthly item. So 'Linda Korner personal style blog' is my personal platform to share these beautiful images with you. I hope you’ll enjoy and most of all get inspired!

 
White Lies

Now it becomes summer, even my black and grey-ish closet is screaming for some white adjustments. Some bright, crispy white shirts, blouses and trousers, but also a white pair of sneakers or sandals are more than welcome in my closet. Reason enough to make an inspiration board on Linda's blog to inspire all of you!

- Lien


Sources:

1. Notjustalabel.com
2. Blog.yimyayo.com
3. Pinterest.com
4. Eternallyclassic.tumblr.com
5. Potatoheadadventure.tumblr.com
6. Westchestermagazine.com
7. Lylaandblu.com
8. 2ndbook.tumblr.com
9. Theendlessplainoffortune.tumblr.com
10. Indulgy.com
11. Lacooletchic.tumblr.com
12. Aperfectgray.com


Populaire posts