DIARY 12

 

Dear diary,

It has been a long time since I wrote to you. That's because I was really busy with work. We all moved to another office and started in a new team because of a reorganisation. And I think it's very hard to get used to all the changes... But, work hard play hard! I did a lot of fun stuff as well. And that's what I want to tell you about:
Roel got his driver's license! he passed at once, yaaay! so last monday we had champagne to celebrate! //
the monday before that we had our last day as a team and we had 'Bram Ladage' as lunch. my colleague/friend Rebecca and I went to get it, haha, so we were walking around with a lot of fried stuff!! // a drink in the sun with Daisy and her doggie Ruud on my day off // selfie! // a picture from an outfitshoot that did not make it to the post // father's day. I don't see my dad a lot, unfortunately, but there was a time I meant the world to him. so I shared this photo anyway // celebrating Roels brother Koen's 31rst birthday! // a saturdaynight well spent at Marinke and Andreas house (a triple date, Roel hates it when I say that! Lol!) with Desiree and Roeland and cutiepie Felix, who's growing so fast, and a lot of tasty food! /// and... last thursday at the Parade, it was sooo much fun!!

Hope to get to you real soon again.

Lot's of love,

Linda

Populaire posts