ELINE'S MOODBOARD: NEW YEAR, NEW BEGINNINGS

Hi,
My name is Eline and I’m one of the guestbloggers on the blog of my good friend Linda. Over the years I’ve collected images on the internet. Images which inspire me on my personal style, home decoration, delicious recipes en words that touch me. I’m a pinahololic you can say. Pinterest is the perfect platform for me to collect all my inspiration. My own moodboards inspire me every day. From now on I will share the pictures and words that inspired me on pinterest and a lot of blogs in a monthly item. So Flowerchild is my personal platform to share these beautiful images with you. I hope you’ll enjoy and most of all get inspired! 


New year , new beginnings,

All around the fashion, food, interior and lifestyle blogs you’ll find visionboards for 2014 or new years resolutions posts. And hé, why not follow that example? My visionboard is kind of different. It’s not filled with pictures but filled with words. Besides pictures I really get inspired by words. Wise words, funny words, confrontating words, comforting words.. I’ll suck it up. Yes I’m a word lover. I love to read books, papers, magazines... everything with words on it. My favorite word is ‘liefde’ (Dutch for love). I love the word so much en it means so much to me that I recently got it tattood on my body.

The words or sentences on my visionboards reflect what my goals are for 2014 and they reflect what I have to keep in mind during this year. I’ll hope they will inspire you too!

- Lien


Sources:

1. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/50595195788069334/
2. 2014 : jaclynpage.tumblr.com
3. Thegoodvibe.co
4. http://www.pinterest.com/gutstocomm/
5. Stilinspiration.blogspot.com
6. Thegoodvibe.co
7. Ilove2banggg.tumblr.com
8. Go-omine.tumblr.com
9. Mostexerent.tumblr.com

Populaire posts