OOTD: JUMP SUITE



vest - H&M divided, jumpsuite - Forever 21, necklace - H&M, nailpolish - gift from 'Sinterklaas' ;)

This is an outfit that's really 'me': a short, sexy jumpsuite combined with a thick, oversized vest. Add a cute, little tiger necklace and some bright red nailpolish and my look is on. Not a look I can wear to work - like I told you in my '10 facts' post, I'm a social worker working with youngsters and their parents - but on an easy day off. Like last Wednesday, chilling with my friend Sanne who's leaving for a big trip next week. Yes, the same Sanne who wrote as a guestwriter yesterday. And while listening to her stories and assist her with her last preparations, my 'wanderlust' is fueled and I can't wait for making plans for a new trip!
What's your biggest dream?





Follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter and/or Bloglovin'!




Populaire posts