DIARY: 08


A week has past, so it's time for a new diary. It was a cold week, winter is coming... And I love it! In the November and December I still love the winter. Cozy and snug. 
So last week: 

I made this selfie on my free friday on my way to my bestie Desiree, I'm so into hats this fall! // Desiree's new born Felix, ain't he the cutest thing alive? love him sooo much! // a regular saturday brunch, yummie! // one of the outfits that didn't make it to a post. love the torn boyfriend jeans tho! gonna show 'm to you soon. // this new app had my full attention for a night, haha. it's really fun to make a cartoon of yourself and your friends! // Gijssies new chill place: right infront of the TV! // I'm still very content with my fringe. especially with some fat eyeliner! // I love the colourful, arty electric boxes all over town // yes, holidays are coming! found this Elvis CD for only 99 cents and I had to have it! and what do you think about my mouse grey nails? I'm loving it! 

So, what are you up to this weekend? 
Have a good one! 

♥   



Follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter and/or Bloglovin'!

Populaire posts