OOTD: THáT BLAZER











Ph: Roel
blazer - H&M trend, shirt - H&M divided, jeans - H&M &denim, boots - H&M trend, bag - Mango

This blazer and I were love as first sight. I saw it right before I left for my 4 month journey through South America and so it was out of my budget. I drooled over it on blogs from other girls... Andy from Style Scrapbook, Lucy from Lovely by Lucy... They wore it with pride, and I was jalouse as hell!
My journey was coming to an end I spotted it on sale. I ordered it online, while I was still in Colombia. I HAD to had it! 
Now it's my turn to wear it with pride. My boyfriend is calling it a clowns jacket, but hey, what does he know about fashion? The jeans in the picture are hight waist black jeans, my absolute favourite. It ripped by itself, after wearing it more than a lot. Maybe it's time to get a new one, but I'm too attached to this one to let it go. So I decided that rips are fun and look fierce with my cut out boots and go with it as long as I can!





Populaire posts