ELINE'S MOODBOARD || BLACK BEAUTY

Hi,
My name is Eline and I’m one of the guestbloggers on the blog of my good friend Linda. Over the years I’ve collected images on the internet. Images which inspire me on my personal style, home decoration, delicious recipes en words that touch me. I’m a pinahololic you can say. Pinterest is the perfect platform for me to collect all my inspiration. My own moodboards inspire me every day. From now on I will share the pictures and words that inspired me on pinterest and a lot of blogs in a monthly item. So Flowerchild is my personal platform to share these beautiful images with you. I hope you’ll enjoy and most of all get inspired! 


Black beauty

This time the theme of my moodboard is black.  

Black is classy, is timeless, it’s edgy and elegant, raw and refined.  Every season I am determined not to buy only black or greyish clothes, but every season I am getting more and more attracted to the clothe racks with the black cardigans, dresses, blouses, shoes, pants, bags etc etc… ahh why fight against it? Black is never out of fashion, it's very sustainable. Good for me and good for the planet. ☺    

Sources:
1. Donald-j.tumblr.com           
2. Theglossienerd.tumblr.com
3. Backpack: ASOS | ASOS Boxy Oversized Pebble Backpack at ASOS $59.07
4. Watch: marionwd.tumblr.com
5. Sunglasses: http://ryeou.tumblr.com/post/50230196973
6. Coat: laGarsonne.com
7. Girlgonedone.tumblr.com
8. Theyallhateus.com
9. Trendland.com
10. Style.com
11. Andwhatelseisthere.com
12  Linxpiration.com

Populaire posts