OOTD: CROP


Ph: Roel van Tienen
skirt - Monki, top - H&M divided, sunnies - H&M

Another outfit I wore in Trapani.
During my holiday I happen to notice some of the turmoil on the # fatkini. Some praised the girls, others were saying the girls are advertising obesity... Personally I think it's kind of cool, loving your body and showing it off just the way it is!

I embraced my curves a long time ago. I never had any resentment to the skinny girls as well. Everybody is different and beautiful in their own way. I love to see tiny girls rocking the outfits I can't wear, 'cause it will look trashy on me. At the same time I can appreciate a big girl showing her curves in a pencil skirt. Beautiful, either way!
I remember people asking me if I am part caribbean, because I have a butt this round. I'm blond, and as white as can be! :) And I still hate it when people ask me if I'm pregnant. I'm not! I just love food! ;). And well... I always hope to loose a few pounds, preferably without too much effort. But, over all, I'm proud of my body. And I feel blessed I have a man who thinks I'm the most gorgeous girl in the world! Never feel fat around him.
With this outfit I want to show you that even curvy girls can wear a crop top and show some skin, and still look awesome! If you have it, flaunt it. In a tasteful way ofcourse!






Populaire posts